Monday 1 August 2016

L'Oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask


After L'Oreal's convincing multi-mask range beamed through my television screen, it was one of those eye widening moments and I instantly HAD to try one! The range consists of three unique clay masks designed to purify, detox or illuminate. You can even use them together, in a 'multi-masking' technique, to target specific areas of your skin such as, the purifying mask on your oily T-Zone along side the glow mask on your cheeks (why we haven't thought of this before?!) After rushing to my local Boots to purchase one (while they're still on promo offer) of course they were sold out... Since then, I've managed to get my hands on the Pure Clay Purity Mask, specially formulated with Eucalyptus, to purify and mattify oily skin.

It has a thick consistency but smells very fresh and clean and is easy to apply. I massaged it into my face before applying a thicker layer and allowed it to dry for 10 minutes. As the product was drying, my skin did feel quite tight but it didn't feel uncomfortable and I didn't experience any heat, tingling or itchiness. Once it was dry, I used a a warm flannel to remove the mask. Admittedly, it's not the easiest of masks to remove but I didn't have to vigorously scrub. Normally, after using a face mask I find my skin tone is slightly red so I was surprised to see that I wasn't left with redness just clean, fresh skin. Plus, my pores felt tighter.

I've used this mask twice in the last 5 days and have noticed my skin does seem less oily and more mattified. I think the affects would last with continual use but I wouldn't be surprised if the oily-ness returned if I stopped using it. I've also found any spots I had have gone and there doesn't seem to be any new ones waiting to surface. I'll definitely be purchasing the detox mask next and really give multi-masking a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment