Tuesday 23 February 2016

Soap & Glory Drama Clean 5 in 1 Micellar Water



Aloha!

Now, I don't know about you but removing my make-up is SUCH a chore! Unless I'm stumbling in at 3 am or at a festival, I've never been a make-up wipe kinda gal. In fact, I hardly ever buy them and on the rare occasion I do use them, I find myself using three or four wipes whilst begrudgingly scrubbing my skin until my eyes are filled with mascara goop and my face is red. Trust me, it looks fab! When I was a teenager I used to use them all the time but after reading about how face wipes can cause PH imbalance and make acne worse I decided to throw in the towel and opt for a 'proper' make-up remover. For months I've been using the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up remover and the L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise make-up remover which was sufficient enough until I stumbled upon this... 

I believe Bioderma were the first to launch their unique micellar water and that set the bench mark for competing brands such as Vichy, Garnier and Simple; which lead to the 2015 micellar explosion! To be honest, I never jumped on the band wagon and didn't see what all the fuss was about but a 3 for 2 offer at Boots enticed me to pick this up and I've never looked back. It removes all of my eye/ facial make-up without endless scrubbing and two or three cotton pads will do the job. Lately, I've been using my all time favorite foundation, Estee Lauder double wear and those of you who've used this will understand the importance of removing the removing the 15 hour strong foundation properly. This micellar water turns my chore into a breeze and instantly 'magnetizes' make-up, dirt and impurities without a trace.

 I'm currently on my third bottle of this magical 'de-clog water'and since using it my skin is more supple, less irritated and clearer (probably because it actually removes each spec of make-up). It also contains vitamin A and C; well renowned goodness for healthier, younger looking skin and it's infused with a variety of beneficial juices such as, cucumber which leaves your skin feeling fresh and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate. I must admit I do like scented products and this has a fresh cucumber and peach fragrance; which I love! In fact, I like it so much I actually look forward to removing my make-up now and the best aspect is it leaves no residue or make-up traces just fresh, clean skin. 

Neeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment