Friday 24 January 2014

My Go To Everyday Make-Up With Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


Aloha!

So I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a go-to make-up look? Those of you that don't have one you're missing out! And those of you that do have one know that a go-to make-up look has to be versatile, easy and quick! (V. important) So what exactly is this used for? Well for me I use it when I've overslept, have no idea what day it is and in all the confusion realise I only have 20 minutes to get out the door. This has been my go-to for about a month now and has never let me down, the great thing about it is I know exactly what I need so there is no faffing around with different shades of lippy and what not. Plus it looks as though I've made an acceptable amount of effort for the work place. (It actually it took me 10 minutes as I was gulping down a cuppa tea, shh!)  


Face: I started off with my Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (very similar to the POREfessional for those who want to read my comparison click here). I then used a large stippling brush to buff in my Bourjois Radiance Reveal Foundation (for my review click here). I do have an on going battle with under eye circles and blemishes so covering these with my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer gives me an extra confidence boost. I then dab on some Top Shop Afternoon Tea Cream Blush and set with Kryolan Translucent Powder. Dab some Benefit High Beam on the cheek bones and you have an even complexion with a healthy glow (all in under 5 minutes!) 

Eyes/ Lips: I always start by filling in my brows with the Rimmel Eye Brow Pencil (Hazel) first as it gives me a frame to work with. I then prime my eye lids with the Original Urban Decay Primer Potion and begin to apply my eye make-up. I used Limit on the lids, Nooner in the crease and Mugshot in the outter corner. I then used Strange to highlight under my brows, in the inner corner and a dash on the centre of the eye lids for bigger, brighter eyes (All these shades are from Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette). Next a lick of Rimmel's Glam Eye's Liquid Eyeliner and a coat of Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara to complete the eye look. All that's left to do now is apply a bit of lippy! (I used Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick (Rose Millesime)


What I really like about this make-up look is that it's easy to wear and quite fresh faced. The Top Shop blush and Bourjois lippy compliment the Naked 3 palette really nicely for a summery trio. The lipstick is quite light and glossy yet gives you a sweet splash of colour. And there you have it an easy go-to make-up look that only takes 10 minutes! 

What's your go-to make-up look?

Neeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment