Friday 31 January 2014

January Favs- Lippy's

Aloha!

Every make-up addict has a vice.. For some it's brushes, for others it's eye shadow but for me it's lipsticks. And no matter how many shades of 'coral pink' I have I don't have THIS one. I actually counted my lipsticks the other day, 55 in total, I think it's safe to say I don't need anymore. However, this didn't stop me from purchasing 3 new lipsticks to ease my way into the new spring/ summer 2014 trends. 





And from left to right our first summery shade is the Bourjois Rouge Edition (17 Rouge Millesime) £7.99). Perfect for everyday click here it's quite light and glossy yet gives you a sweet splash of colour. Our next shade is the Rimmel Kate's Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick (107) £3.99) I absolutley love this, with a simple eye make-up it makes a nice statement during the day but also could easily be worn at night time. It's a blue based red so for all you fair skinned ladies this will look beaut. The only trouble with it is it bleeds really easily so make sure you line those lips! And lastly we have Rimmel Kate's Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick (110) £3.99) deffo one to watch out for the new 2014 spring/summer trends. Bold orange matte lipsticks are in- along with simple eye make-up and a fresh complexion. This lipstick particularly looks amazing on dark skin but pretty much anyone can wear it, don't be scared to wear bold lipstick! With the right shade it's sure to turn heads. 

Light and glossy or bold and bright lips? Let me know! 

Neeks x 

No comments:

Post a Comment