Sunday 1 March 2015

Blend Active Review


Aloha!


I tend not to drift towards health & lifestyle posts, not out of ignorance but simply because I am more passionate about beauty so my blogging brain tends to float more in that direction; it's like a magnet. Saying that though this is definitely a health/ lifestyle product worth talking about! I've always loved smoothies but buying them from the shop can prove costly, so lately I've been keeping an eye out for a smoothie maker and that's when I stumbled across Blend Active!

Blend Active is an easy, quick and effective smoothie maker. The best part about it is that it doesn't need a jug, so you can wave buh-bye to those palaverous days of trying to clean those horrendous blades! It comes with two ready to go flasks and the blender itself. You simply fill your flask with your chosen ingredients and screw on the 'blending lid'. Then, stand it on the blender, 'press blend' and you'll have a delicious, healthy smoothie in seconds. It's perfect for those dreaded mornings, where I'm running late and don't have time for breakfast plus there's endless recipes to try. 

Lately I've been having a strawberry and banana smoothie with grapes, orange juice and Greek yogurt.  It doesn't take long to do and perked me up while I sipped it on the way to work. Now, on a serious note, I have to say that I have been a victim of the 'leaking flask' before so I will screw the lid on as hard as tight as I can and even wrap it in a plastic bag to avoid it leaking in my handbag but amazingly, this flask doesn't leak at all so I can keep it in my bag at work or take it to the gym, without the worry of ruining my cherished belongings.

I'm guessing that you're probably wondering if it's easy to clean and I must say I was quite impressed. I mean trying to clean blenders, whisks, colanders, anything under that awkward umbrella truly is the bane of my life so it's great to have a blender that does the job for you! I just squirt some Fairy Liquid into the bottle with some warm water, blend then rinse. It's perfect as it doesn't take up to much room in the cupboard and there is endless tasty drinks to make. For instance, Oreo milkshakes! I'm telling you, if you like Oreos.. and who doesn't? Spoon in some vanilla ice cream, a dash of milk and tons of Oeros! Trust me.. it's the most dreamy milkshake you'll ever taste.

So for any of you guys who's new year's resolution was to be healthier, I'd recommend getting one of these, it's quick and easy, doesn't break the bank and encourages a healthier lifestyle. It also includes a little booklet with recipe ideas which is a nice touch if you're stuck for ideas. 

What ingredients would you choose?

Neeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment