Sunday 3 November 2013

My Blue Ballerina

Aloha! 

So as you guys now know I am at uni, and have been working on a photo shoot for some time now. I won't bore you with all the details but I was quite pleased with the way it turned out so wanted to share it with you (nawhaa) All styling, make-up and photography was done by me and my life long friend, Sarah modeled for me.  

Mid Shot

Head Shot
So just briefly, I chose blue as my monochromatic palette as it isn't a colour I would usually go for and I wanted to challenge myself. I think it goes really well with my character concept(especially the head shot). 

She is a ballerina, works herself into the ground day in- day out yet never feels like her efforts are good enough to get her to the top! As a child, she enjoyed ballet and found it a fun way to express herself. Before long she had put ballet before everything and anyone, 'it's a sacrifice you have to make to be brilliant' she was told. Always wearing her lucky jumper between sets, just in case; getting that West End show is a must! Otherwise, she will have nothing, just years and years of sacrifices, dedication, discipline and hard work that never paid off.  


Neeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment