Sunday 28 July 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser (Aloe Fresh) REVIEW

Aloha!

I’m sure a lot of you can relate to this. Everybody knows (I hope) that it is important to moisturise your skin, even if it doesn’t appear to be dry. Moisturising hydrates your skin and provides a barrier, to protect it from the outside world. Some moisturiser’s calm irritation and include vitamins, whilst others contain harsh chemicals and colourants that actually do more harm to your skin than good. Anyway, the point is to find a good moisturiser that works for you, which can be tricky. I personally have become quite lazy, if I’m not in a hurry then I like to spend time moisturising but if I am in a rush then I tend to skip it. However, Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturiser claims to solve that problem by ‘moisturising in seconds so you can put your clothes straight on'.

190ml- £4.99- Boots
It comes in 3 varieties, cocoa radiant, aloe fresh and essential moisture (original). I chose the aloe vera one because aloe vera is naturally moisturising, and great for sensitive skin. It comes in a continuous spray bottle, which is love because you can hold the button down as long as you like, without having to keep pumping and risk the bottle getting blocked! It takes about 30 seconds to spray your whole body and you can get to all those hard to reach places easily. It isn’t as hydrating as a ‘proper’ moisturiser, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you have dry skin. It does absorb quickly but you do still have to rub it in. The texture is a bit like the spray on sun screens so although it doesn’t make your body greasy, after rubbing it in I did feel like I needed to rub my hands on a towel.


Overall this is a really good product, and although you do still have to rub it in, it is 10 times quicker than a regular moisturiser. It has a light, fresh scent and does make your skin feel soft!

Neeks x


No comments:

Post a Comment